Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SUMMER 09!



The summer of my SENIOR YEAR!!!!
WHOA. FREEEEEZE!
Can I please have a moment to breathe?!?!?!
HELLLLLLOOOOO EVERYONE!
The past 4 months (including 1 month of school) of summer has gone by at the blink of an eye!
I can't believe all that has happened to me this summer!



I kicked it off right with a trip to Great America with some of my coolest friends =)
Of course, I did a lot of "mall trips" with my best friends!!!
I toured colleges along the coast of California with my family and friends!
SHOUT OUTS TO: Stanford, UC Santa Cruz, CSU Monterey Bay, and Cabrillo!!!!
What I wore: TORRID'S MOST COMFORTABLE JEANS!!!!!





Tahoe for a basketball tounament for my sister =D
What I wore: Purple Plaid Top! sooooooo comfortable!!!



Hosted 2 Exchange Students from JAPAN!
Mika&Moemi





MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Started my SENIOR year of high school!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEE!!!!
What I wore: TORRID'S MOST COMFORTABLE JEANS!!!!




Oh, what a life!
LOVE ♥ MALLORYYY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mallory - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009