Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HEY HEY HEY!



HI! I'm Mallory!
Fun facts about meeeeee:

-16... 17 in 2 days!
-live in The Golden State
-basketball for 7 years/ tennis for 2 years
-Girl Scout for 13 years
-MMMMMs run in the family.
-ASB President at my school.
-I kinda have the bestestestest family&friends in the world!
-I can't classify myself under a certain style.
-BLACK is my favorite color.
-I've traveled all around the world: Japan, Australia, Philippines, Canada
--->I have friends all over the world!
-I have a big sense of humor & LOVE to make people LAUGH
-I have short legs.... but the longest torso you have ever seen!!!
-I can walk in pretty high heels... loveeeee em
-The Office.
-I can't keep my room clean for 1 day =(
-My dad is Filipino, Chinese, and French
-My mom is Irish....... (WHITE) =P
-I love art and being creative, not the greatest artist.
-MUSIC is love. SPICE GIRLS!
-Singing in the shower is my passion.

3 comments:

Valerie on June 26, 2009 at 10:06 PM said...

Hi Mallory!
My name is Valerie!
Our names rhyme. :)

YES! Of course you can be my friend!!
For a price! =)

JK!

-Val-lory

MsBritni on July 2, 2009 at 8:49 PM said...

I love the Spice Girls too! :)

MalloryMe on July 5, 2009 at 9:04 PM said...

I saw them in concert...
IT WAS SOOO AMAZING!!!!!

Post a Comment

 

Mallory - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009