Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shhhhh! S.S.S.


Summer!Style!Secrets!
SUMMMMMMMMMMER IS FINALLY HERE!!!
WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Here are some of my style tips for this hot hot summer:


1. HIGH WAISTED SKIRTS:
-Why: They keep me coool while the temperatures rise.
They emphasize my high waist line and make my legs appear longer!
TENDY!TRENDY!TRENDY
2. Swim Shorts:
Why: They look like regular shorts..... BUT THEY ARE BATHING SUITS!!!!

3. SUNGLASSES:
-Why: They keep the sun out of your eyes silly.
**CAUTION: YOU MIGHT GET AN ADDICTION PROBLEM LIKE ME!***



Just some of the many many tips I have for summer =)

3 comments:

Ellie :) on June 25, 2009 at 5:34 PM said...

ahh i love your style!!!!

where do you get you high waisted skits from???


but any ways our style seem the almost the same.

ily already :D

Danielle

MalloryMe on June 26, 2009 at 8:18 PM said...

WOW THANKS!!!!
I got the skirts at Forever21.
The patterns are my favorite
and the waistes are elastic and stretchy!

=)

Ellie :) on June 26, 2009 at 10:31 PM said...

ohh okay thanx for the tips :D

cant wait to hear more from you :D

Post a Comment

 

Mallory - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009