Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Take a Chance!!!!!


Hi EVERYONE!!!!!
Hi EVERYONE!!!!!
Hi EVERYONE!!!!!

Well, as you all know, there is an amazing model search going on @ Torrid:
The 2009 House of Dreams model search





Here is why YOU should apply!







--->My personal experience with the whole Hi School Model Search was simply AMAZING!
I check my email everyday... & a few months ago I got an email from Torrid talking about this "Hi School Model Search." I downloaded the application immediately and got my lovely sister to take a picture of me in one of my FAVORITE outfits =) SO SIMPLE. SO EASY.SO MUCH FUN! I entered this search just for fun! I was being myself, dressing up as I usually did, and answered a few quick questions about my style! And to my surprise.... I got a phone call telling me that I was a winner of 12! Not only that... but they told me I looked like America Ferrerah!! Sure the gift card $$ is great..... But I also met some of the most fun & inspiring girls from ALL ACROSS AMERICA!!!!

My entry in this search was one of the best choices I have made in my life.

Torrid has given me confidence in myself and made me feel beautiful.

Everyone should feel beautiful in their own skin...

Give Torrid a Chance!








All I can say is the biggest THANK YOU a girl can give :)

1 comments:

fashionnrockks15 on July 22, 2009 at 4:22 PM said...

youu look really pertyy in this pic.
i really admire your style out of all the girls.
:))
keep it upp.
kayy
<33 alexis

Post a Comment

 

Mallory - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009