Wednesday, July 8, 2009

THEE SCOOP!


Q. What is hot this summer?!
A. Well besides the weather.....

-->July 9th, 2009 (Thursday) BEYONCE
is headed towards Arco Arena in Sacramento, CA...
THAT'S WHERE I LIVEE!!!
&& guess whose dad scored tickets...!??!
MINE!!!!
=D
AHHHHH I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!
Thanks Dad!!!!



---> No Doubt is also coming mid July!
This is a MUST see concert with the friends =)

--->This past month I saw The Lion King on the Sacramento Broadway
THIS IS A MUST SEE PLAY!!!
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!





hmmmmm what else?

OH I KNOW!

Well since this is the summer of my SENIOR year in high school...
My family is planning a road trip to colleges all over California (& maybe across water!)
I haven't made up my mind on what I want to study, but some majors of interest are
-Oceanography
-Communications/ Business
-Wildlife
-Marine Biology
-Psychology
and the list goes on and on and on...






Here is to summer!




Peaceeeeee out Girl Scout!

2 comments:

Valerie on July 10, 2009 at 4:48 PM said...

Yay for U of H!! :P

OH! And I wanna go see Beyonce!!!

JEALOUS.

MalloryMe on July 11, 2009 at 12:14 PM said...

Aww man if we end up there I'm going to go crazy!!!
and Beyonce was AMAZING!!!
you should go see her!!

Post a Comment

 

Mallory - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009